All -
I have a rather large number of e-books in assorted "reader" formats (.mobi, .epub, .lit, ...) and I'm trying to consolidate them into a twofold collection - I want to have them all in .rtf and .pdf formats.

I can create the .pdf formats, so that's no problem.

However, I'm having difficulty extracting the text from disparate formats to plug into an .rtf doc. The best I've been able to do so far is by using Calibre, but the problem with that is that I can only select/extract one "screen" at a time - which means I end up with either gaps or overlaps by the time I'm done (it won't let me just run the cursor down and select the whole text, nor is there a "select all" option, like if I were to extract text from a .pdf file.)

Any ideas? I simplyl want to open the orginal file (in whatever format it happens to be in,) select all text, copy it out, and paste it into WordPad or Word to format and save as .rtf.

Why do I want to do this? So I can open them on pretty much anything I want - between .rtf and .pdf, I'd be hard-pressed to find anything that displays text that can't handle one or both of those formats...