+ Reply to Thread

new crown victoria

I'm sure a few people here couldn't care less, but I decided to buy a new 2011 before they were all gone. I figured it was now or never if I wanted another new Crown Victoria. Images of pre-tint and after-tint attached. /Sheriff

Is it actually a new car or an ex rental? And why black?

The Raptor is a frivolous project at a time when Ford has no business screwing around with frivolous projects. As such, it's the best kind of vehicle one built with damn-the-torpedoes passion. In a rational world, it wouldn't exist. Thank God we don't live in a rational world.

New.

And I like black.

Let's test my signature.

Black is the best looking color but if I ever order another new Mustang I may go with a darker blue or the Lava Red color. I actually like to drive my car and black gets dirty after just a day of going to work and back home.

2012 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed

Black looks best clean...but man do I hate keeping it clean.

The Raptor is a frivolous project at a time when Ford has no business screwing around with frivolous projects. As such, it's the best kind of vehicle one built with damn-the-torpedoes passion. In a rational world, it wouldn't exist. Thank God we don't live in a rational world.

Lava red...

2012 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed

I'd settle on the new Metallic Black Ford now offers.