I want to run osx on something just to see what it is like. I have absolutely no friends with an apple computer. I have an iphone, ipad, multiple ipods, apple tv, etc....I just wonder if it is really better or just on par with win7. I have win8 running on a laptop right now and its just kind of blah in my opinion. I have another laptop a customer gave me after i told him he needed to provide me with a new copy of xp, or go buy win7 for about 150, or just go to best buy and buy a new laptop, he bought the new laptop. Its a hp pavilion dv6000 with an intel processor. the only intel in the house...LOL Everything else is AMD. where can i find a legit good copy of osx to download. i found one on demonoid, but some of the comments say it has a key logger in it and it does weird stuff while it downloads, so i cancelled it. anyone have any other options? I know i will have to run it in virutual world or whatever, but would rather just devote this entire laptop to it. any ideas etc would be much appreciated!!