+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Work Boredom Thread

I am SOOOO bored, digging through insurance problems, everyone is mad at meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm writing about a surly barbarian fighting a hoard of pigmen with nothing but a wooden shield and broken spear. In a storm. Until they all fall off a cliff. Well, everybody except the wolfman.

~Matt Booker

Finished at the barn a couple of hours ago. Came home, took the dog for a walk, did some laundry and now waiting for horse therapy to start.

How's the new dog doing? Is the separation anxiety calming down?

I've got an hour to kill and no projects that fit in an hour. To the internets!
    "Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one." - Bill Hicks

2012 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed

where to start.... a fuck tard stops suddenly in front of me at a green light for no reason(other than stuppidity. I blow the hell out of the horn, he stays stopped , the light goes to red. light turns green, he stays stopped, i pass on the right, he accelarates, and passes me. stops at the next green light. as soon as i can i pass the son of a bitch, he gets on my bumper thru town. About 2 miles later, I get a call, (i am dispatching), and it is Mr FuckTard.

He doesn"t have a clue he is talking to me. He goes into great detail how this cab driver has been honking at him for no reason what so ever. I ask him when was that bad driver honking at him, to which he said " I was making a phone call, and I could not hear the other person because your driver was honking at me". I then asked him if he was driving and talking on the phone, and he replies, " no i was stopped, and he kept honking". I then asked if he stopped in the lane of traffic to talk on his phone, ready for this..... "no i was not in the lane of traffic, I stopped at the traffic light", and sir what color was the light? " Green"... so you stopped at a green light to talk on your phone, and the cab driver honked at you? "yes". thank you for you complaint, I will look into it.

Shoulda been recording that, that woulda been pretty epic

Shoulda took down his name and number and left it here...

2012 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed

Quote Originally Posted by TDSP View Post
    How's the new dog doing? Is the separation anxiety calming down?
    A little bit. He's less destructive as long as we block the basement. I take him with me most places. He can go to the barn, ride along to work. He really does not need to be left behind unless Cow and I decide to go out to eat or something. It's going to be a long road but I think he's going to be a great dog.