+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Skyrim (First Arrow to the Knee Joke Gets a Junk Punch!)

I'm so hopelessly addicted to this game. Who else is playing?
    "Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one." - Bill Hicks

I am not yet, but will likely grab it soon

I played the bejesus out of Oblivion.

B got it for me for Christmas, and since I had last week off work, I was lucky enough to get a five day Skyrim binge. I found an Elder Scroll last night - it made me happy. My first one!! I've been working on upping my alchemy, destruction, smithing, and archery, and storing as many magical items as possible. I also might be another house in Winterhold to go with my house in Whiterun - I'm running out of storage!
    "Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one." - Bill Hicks

I really want to. But I'd have to buy a PS3 first.

And find time to play video games.

*looks at backlog of titles bought on sale but still haven't played*

:sigh:

~Matt Booker

Skyrim

Anyone playing?

This game has taken over my life! I force myself not to play it on weekdays or I wind up staying up way to late. I'm playing on a PC and my only complaint is the controls. Bethesda really optimized this game for a controller, which is stupid because I have hundreds and hundreds of keyboard keys that I could use.

78 AM General M35A2 deuce and a half - 03 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE
    ~~ Preparing for the inevitable zombie apocalypse since 2009 ~~

I need to buy it, but I refuse to pay $60 for anew Xbox games so I'm waiting for a good deal to come up on Craigslist.

Merged.

Ron, you shoulda been watching slickdeals. I saw it go by for $60 with a $30 gift card and I saw it go for $40 two days later.

n00b
    Skyrim on the PC here. I guess I'm not as addicted as most cause I played Oblivion/Morrowind/Daggerfall before. I have to say that Skyrim has been the best and most bug-free TES game so far.

Skyrim is currently on hold for me; I'm working through Batman: Arkham City right now.

Ron, trade in your old shit that you don't play. We took our old games in to Best Buy and walked out with two new games and a set of nice Skullcandy earbuds for my iDevices. They give a better price than Hastings, or anywhere else I've been that takes old games.

n00b
    Man...I paid something like $50 for Skyrim and didn't even have to leave the house to do it. Gotta love PC gaming + Steam.