+ Reply to Thread

Driving games that don't support steering wheels *rant*

I just picked up a copy of Driver: San Francisco for my PS3. Get it home, load it up and suddenly my steering wheel controller stops working.

Try gamepad... works.

Try wheel again.. nope.

So I google around, sure enough wheels not supported.

Why would you even release a driving game without steering wheel support? What's the f&&*(@&! point? I want to take it back now but I opened it so I'm screwed. What's really annoying is this is like the 2nd or 3rd game I've run into like this.

I should just use the damn PS3 for what I got it for: playing blu-rays. Console games almost always leave me disappointed.

2012 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed

You have to realize that it's an expensive "feature" to get working and a lot of these companies are trying to just churn out the game as cheaply as possible It's the nature of a world where EA has some ungodly percentage of the market.

you saw nothing....
    also worse on dirt 2 its nothing but driving and it only supports keyboard( terrible) wheels or Xbox 360 controller i would have been happy if i could actually use my play station like game pad but no. it doesnt allow that only the wired xbox 360 pad