+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am Frank been on many Panther and Chevyguy actually started on several Mustang Boards before the panthers. Also on Chevytalk and Team Chevelle since Dialup days and before Y2K

I have a Marauder and a Town Car

I am a Chemist and work on cars lots

I'm Adam, and I'm another one of the old farts of the online panther community (11 years in March). I live about 40 minutes from the capitol of the state with the worst credit rating in the country. I know Cowman and TDSP irl.

Oh, and I drive a vomit comet.

You all know me

I think most everybody knows me as well...I've had the...pleasure?? of meeting a lot you in person at one time or another...

There are new people so open up here

Another old man here. Been known as 2000GM since 2001 on the CV_ boards. I live in Plymouth, MA (you know, Pilgrims, The Mayflower and such) I will write more later but this tablet is making me want to throw it against the wall.

OK, so I've been married for 12 years, and we have 13 & 10 year old boys, and a 2 year old daughter. I work as a control room operator in a large natural gas fueled combined cycle power plant. Pretty crazy work schedule but it gives me lots of time off if I want it, or if I otherwise choose, lots of overtime to work. I am also into guns/shooting and ATV riding....not that I have much time for either. I'm on a weight loss quest. In July of 2011 I weighed in at a nice even 304 lbs. My job keeps me somewhat active so I'd imagine that was the only think keeping me from weighing more like 400lbs. Anyhow by October I was down to 280lbs. Since then I've been at a plateau but haven't gained any back. The last week I've ramped the workouts and the diet back up and lost 2 more. So hopefully things keep progressing again. I hope to be below 220 by the end of the summer.

Most of you know all this crap, but like Frank said, there are new people here.
    Last edited by Sean; 01-07-2012 at 11:39 PM.

And beer. I really, really love beer. Matter of fact, the fridge is calling my name.

I'm the first one not claiming to be old that is actually eligible for a senior citizen discount.
    I like cars, bikes, guns, knives, books, movies, TV, jokes, and the New York Times crosswords.
    Intelligent interaction with others is my favorite pastime, right after booze, sex, and general screwing around.
    I cannot handle regimentation, my military service was a constant battle, and lots of fun.
    Depending on where you know me from I've been overdrive, 3500GT, or this afternoon, "that fat fuck at the end of the bar."

Oh lawd.

So umm what's up bone diddleys?