+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I just wanted to say....

That I appreciate all of you guys. A lot. It's been a month and nobody on here has been a downright asshole yet. I mean, Ron has been poking lynchingears, but that's just kinda what Ron does...

I think we're where we need to be as far as getting the right vibe and building something good. I'd like to see a few more good regular posters and the activity level up, but I know I'm impatient.

I'm happy to have joined a new board (first time in several years) that I feel at home on. Thanks, guys.
    "Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one." - Bill Hicks

It's nice to be able to post without pants.

~Matt Booker

You say that as if there's any other way, Matt.

Internet Cafes.

~Matt Booker

Slow going is right...Damned communists...oh wait.

The Raptor is a frivolous project at a time when Ford has no business screwing around with frivolous projects. As such, it's the best kind of vehicle one built with damn-the-torpedoes passion. In a rational world, it wouldn't exist. Thank God we don't live in a rational world.

Well, we knew stating this out that our core group would be from crown vic boards, but even then we've started out with lots of people from other places. I'm liking this place and how it's going, I just want more of it.

Bug your friends.

Also, if you have anything you find interesting to post, just post it. I've been approached by people about adding a gun forum but nobody is posting any guns anywhere else so why do we need a forum for it? On the other hand, if I see a ton of gun posts going on, one might just show up. Same for just about any other topic. We're still very new and growing and at this point it's up to the community more than it is me where we end up.

2012 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed

The influx from CVN was going good until Moby commented on my Hitler jpeg. He must be antisemitic.

78 AM General M35A2 deuce and a half - 03 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE
    ~~ Preparing for the inevitable zombie apocalypse since 2009 ~~

Link to post plox?

Well I posted this and Moby didn't like it. Suddenly nobody else did either.

So the site's sudden stall in growth is all my fault. :sniff:

78 AM General M35A2 deuce and a half - 03 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE
    ~~ Preparing for the inevitable zombie apocalypse since 2009 ~~