PDA

View Full Version : Project Glass

cowman
04-06-2012, 12:42 AM
9c6W4CCU9M4

DO WANT.

Not for the dumb crap they do in the video... I want HUD gauges for my car/bike/snowmobile/etc. The nav/information on demand potential is huge.

Better yet... imagine movies and video games where your display is your entire field of view. Hell yes. I hope they make a product out of it.

6 Speed
04-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Way more potential for gaming than some faggity hipster social use. Combine that with Nintendo's new controller setup for the Wii replacement, and you would have the most interactive game play possible.

TDSP
04-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Me, I'd hack it to scavenge for compromising information on any person I'd meet because dumbasses will continue being stupid enough to share things like that...

cowman
04-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Facial recognition for all those people who's names you don't remember because you don't honestly care...

Jinx
04-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Facial recognition for all those people who's names you don't remember because you don't honestly care...
Winning!

This would be a life saver for me. I'm constantly dealing with customers and very rarely remember their names.

TDSP
04-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Also, something to put Hitler mustaches on anyone with a somber expression on their face would be nice.